National Pension Institute INPS for PhD students

The University must pay social security taxes on the PhD scholarship. In order to do so it is necessary for the Phd student to be registered at the Italian National Institute for Social Security (INPS). The enrollment is online and you need to have a PIN code.

Information on the procedure is available