Marie Skłodowska - Curie Actions Individual Fellowships
Apply for a Marie Skłodowska - Curie Actions (MSCA) Individual Fellowship choosing the University of Padova as your Host Institution.
Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Individual Fellowships are funded by the European Commission. You can find all the relevant information at the following link of the Participant Portal of the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/desktop/en/opportunities/h2020/topics/2226-msca-if-2016.html
The University of Padova welcomes researchers from all over the world and offers them a unique opportunity to work with highly qualified research groups across a broad inter-disciplinary network of scientific areas.
The best Marie Sklodowska Curie Fellows at the University of Padova will have the possibility to enter the “Talents Grant Program”, a new initiative funded by our university to support the best researchers for two additional years of research activities.
Have a look to our video about Marie Skłodowska Curie Research Grants at the University of Padova.
Marie Skłodowska - Curie Actions (MSCA) Individual Fellowship support individual researchers at postdoctoral level to work on a research project of their own design in collaboration with the host institution.
Expected impact of Individual Fellowships from the European Commission is to add value to the development of the best and most promising researchers and enhance their career’s perspectives.
If you are an experienced researcher from anywhere in the world and you are in possession of a doctoral degree or you have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience measured from the date when you obtained the degree which would have formally allowed you to embark on a doctorate, and at the time of the deadline for submission, you have not resided or carried out your main activity (work, studies, etc…) in Italy for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the reference date of the deadline for submission, you can apply for a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowship at the University of Padova.
The grant amount will be provided in Unit Cost: Researcher Unit Cost and Institutional Unit Cost.
Researcher Unit Cost (gross amount):
- 4650 Euro Living Allowance multiplied for the country correction coefficient (Italy 106.7%)
- 600 Euro Mobility Allowance
- 500 Euro Family Allowance
Institutional Unit Cost (gross amount):
- 800 Euro Research, training and networking costs
- 650 Euro Management and indirect costs
Next call deadlines
Opening date: 12 April 2016
Deadline: 14 September 2016
The mission of the International Research Office is to support researchers who wish to participate in EU-funded research projects or in projects funded by other international organizations.
The office created useful tools for your application:
- An Help guide for Marie Skłodowska - Curie Individual Fellowships candidates: a step by step guidance to submit your successful project with the University of Padova.
- A database of the research groups at the University of Padova.
The research groups are classified according to the European Research Council (ERC) scientific sectors.
You can find the appropriate research team you wish to conduct your research project with and the supervisor for your future project. If you need help please contact the International Research Office.
- A full training programme to develop complementary skills including for example:
- International careers perspectives for young researchers;
- How to communicate research: dissemination strategy, the importance of publishing in Open Access and data management plan;
- The European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for Recruitment;
- Cross cutting issues: responsible research and innovation, ethical aspects and gender equality;
- Multimedia communication in research field;
- Intellectual property rights.
Top reasons to choose the University of Padova:
- First ranked for the quality of research in several scientific areas among universities in Italy (results highlighted by the National Research Quality Evaluation carried out by the National Agency)
- Among the best research facilities in Europe
- World class research groups (many PIs of ERC projects)
- Highly skilled staff ready to offer all the support you need (Including all practicalities to move to Europe i.e visa, mobility issues, health insurance...)
- Best employment conditions: it is one of the first subscribers of the Statement of Commitment for the implementation of the ‘European Charter of Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers (C&C)’ and was rewarded with the ‘HR Excellence in Research’ logo by the European Commission on the 27th, February 2012.
-The University of Padova is Euraxess Contact Point and provides personalized assistance to researchers coming to the University of Padua and their families
- High quality of life
Meet our Marie Skłodowska Curie Fellows
International Research Office
Servizio Ricerca Internazionale
Via Martiri della Libertà, 8 - 35122 Padova
Tel. +39 049 827 1947 / 1948 / 1945 - fax +39 049 827 1911
Public opening hours: Mon-Fri 10.00-13.00 - Tuesdays and Thursdays also 15.00-16.30