Erasmus+ for Studies & SEMP
The University of Padova has always been quite active within the framework of the Erasmus Programme (Erasmus+ for Studies), being the third university at Italian level.
Erasmus+ for Studies includes 2 sub-actions, based on the countries involved:
- KA103: Erasmus+ for Studies with Programme Countries, i.e. the 28 EU Member States, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Turkey.
- KA107: Erasmus+ for Studies with Partner Countries (ICM - International Credit Mobility), i.e. all the other countries in the world.
Erasmus+ for studies within the EU as well as outside Europe is part of the EU Erasmus+ Programme.
Students from Switzerland can join SEMP - Swiss Exchange Mobility Programme.
- Complete course catalogue
- Catalogue of course units held in English
- Key academic dates
- Information sheet regarding Erasmus+ for Studies between Programme Countries (KA103) and SEMP
- Information sheet regarding Erasmus+ for Studies with Partner Countries (KA107)
- List of bilateral agreements currently in place between the University of Padova and other HEIs, which are required for the students’ mobility to take place
NOMINATIONS AND APPLICATIONS
International candidates willing to come to Padova for an exchange period under Erasmus+ for Studies, shall apply at their home institutions.
Students' official nominations are to be sent through our on line form (click on Erasmus student - Partner nomination) by their home Universities within May 15 for first semester and whole academic year mobilities, and within September 15 for second semester mobilities.
The International Relations Office will check the information provided. Should any clarification be required, the IRO will contact the respective home institutions.
As soon as the nomination is accepted, the student's name will be published on the "Provisional List of Accepted Students".
The Application procedure for the academic year 2017/18 will be available from May 2017.