Mobility Unit Desks at Schools/Departments

These offices offer information on the institutions abroad and on selection criteria for the list of successful students, they send the nominations of students to the Partner Universities and they provide support in order to correctly complete the Learning Agreement and other documents requested by the Partner University (application form e accomodation form). It is their task to carry out the recognition procedure of the activities completed abroad. For the educational courses on offer and for academic questions regarding the Learning Agreement and recognition procedure, students should always refer to their Academic Coordinator and to the Head of the Degree Course (or their delegate).